A lot of people are worried about how to solve their home’s plumbing problems, but you don’t need to be. In fact, it’s a common issue that can be easily solved by yourself at your home.
How to Fix AirPods Blinking Orange Issue?
If you’re experiencing the annoying blinking orange issue on your iPhone, don’t worry! There are a few things you can do to fix it. Besides, it’s also important to keep your iPhone battery healthy so you don’t have to deal with this problem in the future. ..
How to Find AirPods?
Look for the Apple logo on the bottom of your device.
If you have an iPhone, look for the home button and then the three lines that run down the center of the screen. If you have an Apple Mac, look for a keypad at the top left corner of your screen.
If you don’t have an iPhone or Mac, try charging your device and then looking for AirPods in charge mode on your phone or computer.
Keep your Airpods Charging Case clean and free of dust and dirt.
Use a dry cloth to clean the charging case every time it is used.
Do not place your Airpods Charging Case in direct sunlight or near heat sources like a stove or oven.
Do not use any harsh chemicals or cleaners on the charging case, as these may cause damage to the device.
Method 1: Re-Pair your AirPods
- Open the AirPods case and remove the battery.
- Remove the two screws on the bottom of the AirPods case.
- Lift off the AirPods case and remove the two ear cups.
- Place one ear cup back on top of the other ear cup and re-attach them using their screws.
- Replace the battery in both AirPods cases and close the cases again by screwing them closed.
If you have an Airpods and want to use them with another device, you can tap on the Airpods name and then click on the “Forget This Device” button.
If you have an AirPods Charging Case, hold the button at the back of it for approximately 5 seconds to keep your AirPods in Pairing Mode. Then, again navigate to Bluetooth Settings and choose the option to Add Device. You will get a list, choose Airpods, and you will be prompted to follow the guide to pairing your Airpods.
If the issue is something logical, then you can follow the method given below to fix the orange blinking issue. ..
Method 2: Reboot your iPhone
The most common fix for Airpods is to reboot your phone. Rebooting clears the cache and fixes run-time bugs that will prevent your Airpods from working effectively.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select “General.”
- Scroll down to the “Reboot.”
- Tap on it and then tap on “OK.”
To turn off your iPhone, slide the power button to the right and then select “Slide to Power Off.” Make sure not to skip this step; otherwise, your iPhone will turn off. ..
- Hold down the Side button and the Volume Up button at the same time until you see the Apple logo.
- Release both buttons and hold down the Power button until you see the Apple logo again.
- Keep holding down the Power button until you see a message that says “Apple has restarted your device.” ..
Press and hold the power button and volume up button together for a few seconds until you get Power Off Slider. Your device will switch off. Keep it idle for 30 seconds. Switch on your iPhone by holding the power button a little longer till you will get the Apple logo on your screen. Then follow the last four steps in method no.1 to pair your AirPods
Method 3: Make Sure That AirPods and their Charging Case have Sufficient Battery
If you are not able to get rid of the issue with your Airpods and their Charging Case, then you need to check whether they are sufficiently charged or not. If any of them are not adequately charged, it will not work properly.
If you don’t see any light on the charging case, reconnect the USB cable and keep it idle to charge well. After that, again pair your Airpods with your phone.
If you’re not seeing any lights on your charging case, plug in the USB cable that came with it and let it charge for a few hours. Once it’s charged, try pairing your AirPods again.
If all three methods fail to resolve your issue, there is one more way to try. ..
Method 4: Factory Reset your Airpods Charging Case
Factory resetting your AirPods Charging Case should fix the issue. You can update the AirPods firmware to resolve it. ..
If you have not tried the updating firmware method before and if it does not work, then you will need to reset and then again update the firmware. Hence, it is advisable to follow this method before. It may work in most cases.
- Open the charging case’s cover.
- Remove the battery and plug it back in to the charger.
- Open the charging case’s door and insert the new battery into the charger.
- Close the charging case’s door and charge your device for a few minutes until your device is fully charged.
When the white light turns orange or amber, you no longer need to press the back button. ..
If you have an Airpods and you want to factory reset them, it is better to do it before doing anything else. Resetting the case will help to resolve any issues that may have arisen. Besides, it will pair your Airpods with your phone as if they were new.
Method 5: Update AirPods Firmware
If you are experiencing blinking orange light, it may be because your device is not up to date with the latest firmware. Updating your device can resolve the issue.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on “General” and then “Software Update.”
- Tap on “Download and Install.”
- Enter your Apple ID password and tap on “Install.”
- Once the update is complete, you will be prompted to restart your device. Do so and then open Airpods to check for any updates that may have been installed. ..
If your AirPods are not in the charging case and it finds any latest firmware available, then you will need to update them yourself.
Apple recommends rebooting your iPhone and pairing your Airpods once more for efficient functioning.
Method 6: Contact Apple Support or Reach Out to an Apple Service Center
If you are experiencing an issue with your Apple device, please contact Apple Support or visit your nearest Apple Service Center as soon as possible. ..
Airpods are not working and you need to find a solution.
Why is my Airpods Flashing Blinking Orange Light?
The Airpods are popular wireless earphones because they have a lot of features. However, they can be prone to bugs. So sometimes you may have an issue because of them.
The Final Words
Apple’s wireless earphones, the AirPods, are some of the most popular on the market. They’re expensive, but they provide a great listening experience and are very durable. ..
If you’re experiencing problems with your AirPods, there are a few things you can do to try and fix the issue. First, make sure that your AirPods are charged and connected to your iPhone or iPad. If that doesn’t work, try the following methods:
- Reset your AirPods by holding down the power button for five seconds until they turn off and then restarting them.
- If you’re using an iPhone, try connecting them to a different device or turning off Bluetooth on your iPhone and then turning it back on.
- If you’re using an iPad, try connecting them to a different device or turning off Bluetooth on your iPad and then turning it back on. ..